You only need one of the ten reasons to slow or halt your progress.
Most people have more than one.
- No one showed you how to practice singing.
- You’re practicing the wrong things.
- You’re practicing the wrong way.
- You’re not practicing enough.
- You’re practicing too much.
- No one told you to practice.
- You are a perfectionist.
- You have little or no objectivity
- You are not being analytical.
- You are hyper-critical.
“Repetition is the mother of skill”.
The repetition of doing things the wrong way or at the wrong time is the mother of failure.