RATE YOUR SELF WITH THIS LITTLE TEST
On a scale of 1-10, with 10 being excellent and 1 being poor, rate yourself on the following:
- INTONATION- Are you on the note, or above it or below it?
- RANGE- Can you get the high notes, the low notes and the ones in between?
- ENDURANCE- Do you get vocally tired or last for a long time?
- ARTICULATION- Are your words clear and easy to understand?
- VOCAL USE versus ABUSE – Do you experience any pain, hoarseness, loss of voice, during or after singing?
- SING IN KEY – Can you “carry a tune”? Can you sing without switching keys?
- CONNECTED VOICE – Does your voice “crack” or “break”? Does it sound like you switch gears or hear a drastic sudden change in your sound?
- BREATHING – Do you know how to breathe? Do you over-breathe (take in too much air?)
Need any help in discovering your strengths and weaknesses?